Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leadership Change

Go down 
+4
Reki
Efeen
thesuperhunter
Dokortt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyMon 2 Oct 2006 - 9:56

It is with heavy heart and difficulty that i have decided it is finally time to pass over the leadership of the guild to those who can better support the needs and take it forward.

I have attempted to do this a number of times adn for varying reasons, mostly me being unable to let go it has failed. This time i have decided it is right to pass over responsibility and let the new leaders/leader take the guild forward.

I have had a fantastic time leading you all and have enjoying playing and seeing us all progress and develop over the years KoC has been running. It started as a small group of people who just wanted to have a little fun without any pressures or issues with people. Since, it has grown into a family of great people who i love to bits and enjoy seeing every time i log on.

We have progressed beyond my initial ambitions and are doing all and more than what i could ever have dreamed of. I hope you all have enjoyed this time and will continue in the way you have commited to the guild and peopel within it to continue making it a success.

The people responsible for the remarkable guild are many and i would like to list them all, from the moment of inception and the encouragement to pursue the guild as a true ambition, people have impacted this group and made KoC what it is today.

I would just like to mention a few people:

Beltazor - Can only be defined as the person that turned KoC from a little group no more than 10 alts into an active guild capable of progressing. He then took control of the guild and kept it running for a time when noone else was able to do so even though it was not in his ambition to do it.

Air and Tigh - They pushed me into really seeing KoC as a realisitc guild in the begining and pushing me to take it forward at that time.

Maximopus - Taking over the Guild for a period, Max kept it going and progressed the guild very well, he sarcaficed his RL for the guild and i will always appreciate that.

Kaster - probably a Guild Leader for a long period, although not by name, Kas kept the guild inline and progressing when i wasnt around and did a great deal to make it a success.

Truehart - He has put a great deal into this guild staying faithful and dedicated to the guild as a whole when he could have moved on elsewhere to pursue other opportunities. His management of the bank which is time consuming has been faultless and dedicated.

Konorel - Stepping up to the role of Guild Manager, he took us by the scruff of the neck and ran it on a day to day process. His commitment and dedication was tremendous and drive to make ZG and MC work was exceptional.

Geea - Continually putting as much as she can into the guild and ensuring all are well and working hard. Never hesitating to help and helping with the day to day things within the guild.

There are so many more and i apologise to any i have missed....i dont want this to be an oscars speech lol.

So anyway, i wanted to recognise some people as they are the ones who will be taking it forward in some form. I shall pass over control to the Inner Circle now named Guild Council to then decide on the progress forward from here. That is for them to decide upon, whether it be a guild council that runs the guild as a group or define a leader to head the guild.

I only ask you all that you support them and provide them with the help they need to keep the guild where it is and to help it progress further. Provide them with the respect i have been given and treat with the love they deserve and have earned.

Finally i thankyou all again for everything you have put in, if you have ever felt like your efforts havent been appreciated, i apologise, you have all been apart of this guild and what is has become and as i have always insisted:

"THIS IS YOUR GUILD"
Back to top Go down
thesuperhunter
Noob
Noob
thesuperhunter

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-05-26

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyMon 2 Oct 2006 - 23:00

I am in shock. I dont know where to start. I guess I can start by asking what was a failure about this guild. It seems great we are good at raiding, even so we are still a very kind guild unlike some other guilds I know and have been in. This guild is also a very unique guild with a very unique leader. That is you Dok, well was... I dont know im very confused. This is a very sudden change of events. I guess that well we can do nothing about it. Well I wish you the best Dok in your adventures in Azeroth and in Life. Have fun I will talk to you some time when I am on Super. Peace!
Back to top Go down
Efeen
Turtle
Turtle
Efeen

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-05-30

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyTue 3 Oct 2006 - 6:09

Man, I'm never around when stuff goes down... unless of course it's a server that does.

Will you still be playing Dok? Even councils need a leader. The Jedi had Yoda remember Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodlustjaed.proboards32.com/index.cgi
Reki
Murloc
Murloc
Reki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyTue 3 Oct 2006 - 13:43

Wow...there is nothing about this guild that could be considered a failure Super, quite to the contrary, as Dokortt said "We have progressed beyond my initial ambitions and are doing all and more than what i could ever have dreamed of. I hope you all have enjoyed this time and will continue in the way you have commited to the guild and peopel within it to continue making it a success."

Dokortt has worked very hard, not only to level and gear his own character, to "level up" KoC, to help us all gear up, to help us be successful as individual players and as a guild. The Guild Counsel has very big shoes to fill now so Dokortt can finally play the game and enjoy the fruits of his very hard labors....he deserves that.
Back to top Go down
Konorel
Furbolg
Furbolg
Konorel

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-05-18

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyTue 3 Oct 2006 - 14:42

Reki wrote:
Dokortt has worked very hard, not only to level and gear his own character, to "level up" KoC, to help us all gear up, to help us be successful as individual players and as a guild. The Guild Counsel has very big shoes to fill now so Dokortt can finally play the game and enjoy the fruits of his very hard labors....he deserves that.

Amen Reki, you took the words right out of my mouth...er...off my keyboard I guess lol. Dokortt, its about time you got to enjoy the game again. I know that you love KoC totally and completely but I also know the strain you've been under in leading while not able to be around when the body guild is, it's a burden that I'm relieved to see you put down and get back to playing WoW like you were meant to. The Guild Council is comprised of nothing but awesome people and KoC is in fantastic hands. You like no other I think really drove home for me that KoC is 'my' guild, just like it's Reki's guild, Belt's guild, Super's guild, Maglo's guild, the list goes on. Enjoy the game my friend, I think you're about to see it all anew again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyWed 4 Oct 2006 - 3:49

To allay any fears i will still be around and playing when i can, i dont think i could stay away for long.

Sorry this has suddenly been surprised upon you all but it has been in my mind and plans for a while and it was time to take action.

Thankyou all again and ill see you online, above all though please ensure those who dont get to the forums know that the guild will continue and progress under its new leadership and in fact has been working under that leadership for a while as i lacked the necessary playing time.

Send me a hollar when your online you will see me in the guild so have no fears of that.
Back to top Go down
Kethluos
Furbolg
Furbolg
Kethluos

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptySat 14 Oct 2006 - 12:34

I'm looking at it this way.... Dokortt's term is up for presidency and now he gets to sit back and watch someone else take all the responsiblility! Hell more power to him, he deserves it!
Back to top Go down
Feashan
Turtle
Turtle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-07-24

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptySat 14 Oct 2006 - 12:57

Dokortt... even though I'm still pretty new to this guild, it has been an awesome experience with you as a leader. I once was a newb (haha) but now KoC has taught me alot about World of Warcraft and this is the BEST guild... honestly. Everyone in the guild acts like they are family and there aren't any real fights (maybe some petty ones just for humor ^^) but all I have to say is, your a great leader and I still hope to see you on and maybe one day we can do MC or Naxx together Very Happy

hehe
Back to top Go down
Zephoes
Noob
Noob
Zephoes

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change EmptyTue 17 Oct 2006 - 4:38

Heh I don't visit here often so I seem to have a lot to catch up on. Though I never got the chance to actually say anything here I have congratulated everyone in game. Dokortt it must have been a hard decision and you're a great guy but sometimes things come up and you need a little more flex time. I realized this when I tried to lead a guild a long long time ago and it sucked most of my RL time away. During that time a few of my best friends and I sort of grew apart. I still see them but no where near as often as I used to, in hind sight I wish I would have just taken a more relaxed position back then rather than trying to be the best. So in short what I'm trying to say is never lose sight of what's going on around you, not just infront of you beaming off your monitor. Good luck to you and glad you are still going to be playing I know we'd all miss you a lot if you were to vanish.

Now for congratulations. Congratulations Geea/Reki I look forward to seeing what you can do with the guild. I'll be around on one of my many many alts heh. Now that I got the two classes I really really wanted to play to 60 I'll be working on the ones that I was interested in, starting with ones the guild needs so that you can have a variety of classes to choose from for me to play if we come short one raid. Currently working on Mage and Druid but soon as BC comes out my warrior will be coming in full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Leadership Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: General Information :: Guild News-
Jump to: