Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to schedule out guild PvP action

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konorel
Furbolg
Furbolg
Konorel

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-05-18

How to schedule out guild PvP action Empty
PostSubject: How to schedule out guild PvP action   How to schedule out guild PvP action EmptyWed 31 May 2006 - 17:31

I'm sure most of you are going to say "Duh Kono, like we didn't already think of that!" but since I posted it first...I'll just assume you are lying Razz

It occurs to me that we might want to schedule our guild PvP forays around the Battleground Holidays. For those of you unfamiliar with what that is exactly, it just means that on certain weekends certain battlegrounds give extra or double honor for participation. It runs Thursday night at midnight through Tuesday morning. To avoid having to remember when which weekend is, the wowwiki has a convienient schedule of those weekends - Battleground Holidays Schedule.

I would suggest we plan around these weekends, both for future guild outings as well as any personal PvP adventures you may desire to embark on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terasin
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-05-30

How to schedule out guild PvP action Empty
PostSubject: Doh Kono   How to schedule out guild PvP action EmptyWed 31 May 2006 - 17:57

Razz i'm just messing with ya but that is good to have the website i never knew that existed thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

How to schedule out guild PvP action
Page 1 of 1