Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attack on the Horde

Go down 
+2
Atharyn
Dokortt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Attack on the Horde Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 5:35

Thats right. Bored with the BG monotomy, i am planning an attack on a Horde City. Yet to decide which will be the best to take down, i first want to drum up some interest in doing this. Let me know preferences of days when you can do this, interets levels and also any ideas if you have any.

I plan to start with a KoC base and then invite CA members. I specifically want this to be a KoC event, sponsored and represented by KoC members. I want people to see our name and see what we do, the fun we have and the awsome people we have in the guild.

Therefore let everyone know, think of a day, maybe a Saturday or Sunday is best for me, then lets get it going. I would plan to invite some outsiders because it will help to raise the KoC profile and respect for what is an awsome guild.
Back to top Go down
Atharyn
Murloc
Murloc
Atharyn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 10:15

Does anyone else know the back entrance into the Undercity? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Reki
Murloc
Murloc
Reki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 14:09

Kaster/Shlim/Spellkaster knows where the back entrance to Undercity
Back to top Go down
Konorel
Furbolg
Furbolg
Konorel

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyTue 12 Dec 2006 - 14:18

Atharyn wrote:
Does anyone else know the back entrance into the Undercity? Twisted Evil

The back entrance to UC has to be the least defended and weakest aspect of any major city in the game (not that I'm complaining Twisted Evil). Every time I've been to UC for a raid there is no one there or if there is they're lvl 15 or something. It's really amazing how deep you can get into UC via that entrance before you run in to any serious opposition.
Back to top Go down
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyWed 13 Dec 2006 - 5:49

Along with the DHKs removed we can work our way down and probably with a fair sized group take down a boss there.

Come on all lets give it a go. Dont make me go PUG this event!
Back to top Go down
beltazor
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-05-25

PostSubject: attack on the horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyWed 13 Dec 2006 - 19:56

sounds like fun to me count me in!lets get a day and time ill try my best to be there!
Back to top Go down
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006 - 12:46

Ok im gonna setup a dummy run this weekend to see what we need/how many etc etc. Will recruit in CA also and finally IF if needed.

I will say im gonna setup on Sunday to give all a chance to get online and be available, will be earlier than the CA Raid that night so yall can come along.
Back to top Go down
RanonTheMage
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde EmptyTue 20 Mar 2007 - 13:11

lolz! i want to go 2! there is a big draedlord there that i want to pwn.

~ranon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Horde   Attack on the Horde Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Horde
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: PVP :: General Discussion-
Jump to: