Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good reason to PvP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konorel
Furbolg
Furbolg
Konorel

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-05-18

A good reason to PvP Empty
PostSubject: A good reason to PvP   A good reason to PvP EmptySat 3 Jun 2006 - 16:14

Some folks don't like to PvP I know but I want to mention something. Once you reach rank 2, which is hella easy to do, you can get Insignia of the Alliance, a trinket that cancels the effects of all charms, fears and polymorphs. Now while you might say "I don't care, I won't be PvPing so I'm not worried about it" it has more uses than just PvP. Many mobs in instances can fear and poly and having this trinket helps out the healers and decursers by saving them a cast on you, not to mention you can avoid a wipe by using this trinket to cancel that fear on you. I would encourage everyone to PvP at least to rank 2, which only takes a few trips to the BG in one week really, and get this trinket. I promise you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Terasin
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-05-30

A good reason to PvP Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good reason to PvP   A good reason to PvP EmptySun 4 Jun 2006 - 13:53

i ocmpletely agree i've been saved by this many times outside of pvping also another note this item has differrent things it disspells for each class
Back to top Go down

A good reason to PvP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: PVP :: General Discussion-
Jump to: