Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PVP Group Plans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

PVP Group Plans Empty
PostSubject: PVP Group Plans   PVP Group Plans EmptyMon 12 Jun 2006 - 5:46

Hey All.

Ok i think we have some good interest in the PVP group and also know of more that arent looking at the site yet but would wanna come along. Now to starting a Group.

It is very hard to just say lets get a group, have peopel interested and actually get a consistent run going, let alone the people that need to attend for a good mix in a group.

Therefore i suggest this.

When you log and intend on PVPing please ask if anyone else is currently or will be PVPing that day. If they are, grp with them and start to enter the ques together. Invite more if you see them and ask others if they are interested. Also if you see good players who are puggin and not in the guild, but are a class you could use, offer to have them join you.

Dont be shy about stating the KoC are trying to setup a PVP group and to run some decent pvp battles. But also mention we are at the start of this. Finally please abide by the rules i set out in the above sticky.
Back to top Go down

PVP Group Plans
Page 1 of 1