Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!

Go down 
+3
piper
Autropa
Reki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reki
Murloc
Murloc
Reki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2007 - 14:38

Due to a lack of participation in recent CA raids, the raiding schedule has been suspended for a while. This temporary suspension will allow each of the allied guilds to spend time to rebuild and prepare for the new “end run” instances. We now need to work as a guild to prepare KoC to conquer the new challenges and it is going to take ALL of us working on our own skills and our skills as a group to do that.

BC has made WoW a whole new world, it is going to take EVERYONE working together to make KoC successful. We MUST work together to gain the rep necessary to get keyed to the heroic instances, get the key shards for the upper level instance etc., none of us can do it alone, its going to take the Guild Counsel, Raid Leaders, myself and ALL of you interested in raiding to do it! KoC has several “Raid Leaders”, to find out who they are open your Social Panel (type O), click the “Guild” tab to see who they are! Get to know your guildies, get out of the habit of only running with your “friends” list! I know there are a lot of you out there interested in high end raiding...let’s ALL work together to get ALL of our raiders gain the skills necessary to conquer these new instances.

To show my commitment in this, rather than running my preferred character, Reki, I will be running Geea (priest) since we always seem to be a bit short on healing. She is currently only 65 and I will work on leveling as quickly as possible so any help you can offer would be appreciated. What is your commitment to this goal?

We are going to be putting together groups for the 5-man instances, hopefully at different times and different days to capture the times that everyone is on and willing. In order to do that, we need some information from you! Please answer at least the following 2 things in reply to this post.

1. What is it that you need (i.e. rep runs for X faction etc.)?
  2. What days and times are you available, keep in mind that many of these instances may take 3+ hours.
Please post any other information in the raid forums that you feel may be helpful as well. Let’s get together and make KoC a GREAT success!!!!!

Last edited by on Wed 11 Apr 2007 - 12:49; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Autropa
Noob
Noob
Autropa

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2007 - 19:33

Well Autropa is sitting at 70 and currently specced Resto. However I prefer to run her as Feral or even Balance. Unfortunately the recent changes, my interest to waned on this longtime main toon of mine.

Now I have brought Fizzlefuzz up to 67 so far and plan to lvl him to 70 very shortly. He is Demo speced and enjoy playing him a great deal.

Finally I have my Warrior Autropos up to 45 so far and very badly want to get him into the 60-70s.

So far I have yet to run much end game content, due to the priority switch from Autropa to my secondary toons. I am keyed for Shattered Halls, and thats about it.

As for playing time, Tuesday nights I have a large block of time free from 5-8 or 9 at night. Otherwise I can play most evenings 9-12ish depending on work the next day. However the main reason I didn't raid much in the past was due to the time requirements and also the raids that i did attend always started late. On certain nights and with planning I can attend raids ( and I want to very badly) if the raids begins and end on time.

I hope this helps. As always i do want to contribute to the guild in the ways I best can.
Back to top Go down
piper
Murloc
Murloc
piper

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2007 - 20:47

1. I've got only Durnholde and Black Morass to run to finish my Kara key.
I've got two heroics, TK and Coilfang, so I still need to run Auchindoun for LC rep and Shattered Halls for HH rep (or turn in a lot of feathers and take a lot of towers in PvP!) to get to revered. I'm reasonably well into honoured for both of the factions I'm lacking, check my Armory to find out.

I'm geared pretty well and am confident I'm geared just fine for Kara when the guild gets there.

2. I'm available a lot of the time. I'm hopeful that I'll be returned to my usual state of pain-but-I-can-deal-with-it status soon, but this past week when I wasn't on, and currently, I'm too out of it from the pain I'm in to do anything but solo-grind critters and fish (Mr. Pinchy, you will be mine!). I'll be the first to let people know when I'm back on my feet (metaphorically speaking, I'll still be sitting on my ass Wink ), and I'll be eager to run any lvl 70 instance at that point in time, especially Shattered Halls or Shadow Labs so I can round out the last two Heroic keys I need.
Back to top Go down
Reki
Murloc
Murloc
Reki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-05-29

PostSubject: Clarification Necessary??   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2007 - 11:34

These 5-man runs designed to bring us together as a guild to help ALL of our guildies that enjoy the Raiding content of WoW get the their rep or keys, experience, gear, whatever TOWARD getting into heroics or Karazan.
Back to top Go down
ichi
Noob
Noob
ichi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyWed 11 Apr 2007 - 22:50

I'm available almost every days

towing
got Shattered Halls key, shadow lab , arcaraz key ,
2 heroics key : auchindoun and coilfang and
the key for karazan .

ichi
got Shattered Halls key and 1 heroics key auchidoum

need black morass for karazan
Back to top Go down
DieForMe
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2007 - 7:25

This is great....since BC I always have trouble finding groups for instances. I have been to very few. I'm open to anything to get some better gear. I can participate any week night and sometimes on Saturday and Sunday nights. Hopefully this will take off and we can have more than one night for raiding.
Back to top Go down
Atharyn
Murloc
Murloc
Atharyn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2006-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2007 - 10:16

DieForMe wrote:
This is great....since BC I always have trouble finding groups for instances. I have been to very few. I'm open to anything to get some better gear. I can participate any week night and sometimes on Saturday and Sunday nights. Hopefully this will take off and we can have more than one night for raiding.
I agree - I have a lot of fun in dungeons simply because they are harder. If something is easy, its not all that fun. ... well, except for torching afk hordies in the battlegrounds. Smile

Seriously, a lot of us have been trying to find or form groups and not succeeding. If you want to raid or instance, please be in both the guild channel and the CAAllies channel. We'd prefer to start with guildies first and then branch out into the CA. I've had a lot of experiences with PuGs and with CA-PuGs.. and in my experience the average CA'er is much better than the average player you can find in the AH looking for a run.
Back to top Go down
Kethluos
Furbolg
Furbolg
Kethluos

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! EmptyThu 12 Apr 2007 - 14:09

First I'd like to say that Avatar rocks Ichi!

1. Right now a priority of mine is to get the Karazhan key, and I need the second half in Arcatraz, my second priority is Scryers rep!

2. Unfortunately my play time is sporadic. I'm recently trying to ask Mon Nights off from work and will start Raid Leading(5-Mans). Other then that Its possible that I could work everynight or not, and if Im playind during the day it means Im skipping class.

Right now Im keyed for Coilfang and Auchindoun Heroics, Shadow Labs and soon to be Shattered Halls, and know all the 5-Man dungeons very well except Arcatraz soo if you need a group leader Im your guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!   Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention ALL KoC Raiders!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: General Information :: Guild News-
Jump to: