Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dokortt Moves On

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Dokortt Moves On Empty
PostSubject: Dokortt Moves On   Dokortt Moves On EmptyTue 31 Jul 2007 - 11:37

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in writing this, been a little hectic in work lately and havent got around to posting.

As some of you may be aware Dok has moved on to pastures new but i wanted to allay any fears that i have left KoC. As you all know, all those moons ago when KoC was created i was aiming to have a place where people can be happy and enjoy the game. I insisted players who werent moved on and supported those who felt they needed to pursue other opportunities.

Unfortunately it came time for Dok to do the same and he has joined a group with more level 70's who will be able to support his interest in raiding the instances and potentially getting into Kara and Gruul etc etc. I have not gone far, moving across to Praets who are in the alliance with CA and have many members you will all know.

Hickett and my other alts remain in KoC and i do too, my heart will always be here and ill always look you up. I will also be delighted to run any instances with you all still as i lub u guys and running with you. So dont think ill be too busy. I will say that already i see a good few players on when i can normally play and im hoping this will help me run the instances at the times that better suit my playing times.

Ima level hickett more and get to see you guys plenty and still embody KoC and what we are trying to achieve.

Before anyone gets worried about the future, where they are going, what is going to happen now, please catch me in game and talk to me. Also if you hear others are worried also get them to talk to me. We have plenty of options available to ensure everyone is happy and the guild is a success in whatever form it takes.

Luv ya all and i havent left, u just wont see one of my chars in the guild list, im still very much KoC through and through.
Back to top Go down
Maglo
Turtle
Turtle
Maglo

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Dokortt Moves On Empty
PostSubject: Doh!   Dokortt Moves On EmptyMon 6 Aug 2007 - 13:30

you bloody bastage! i get back to haze you and i got the boot affraid

....well Dok, better late then never right? /manhug
Back to top Go down
Airwyn
Turtle
Turtle
Airwyn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-05-20

Dokortt Moves On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokortt Moves On   Dokortt Moves On EmptyTue 7 Aug 2007 - 8:24

Very disappointed to hear that.

I hope you have fun and much success in your new guild.

We will miss you. Sad

Airwyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/92120457
Sponsored content

Dokortt Moves On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dokortt Moves On   Dokortt Moves On Empty

Back to top Go down

Dokortt Moves On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: Knights Discussion :: General Discussion-