Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any one out there?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maglo
Turtle
Turtle
Maglo

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-05-29

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: any one out there?   any one out there? EmptyMon 6 Aug 2007 - 13:32

heh been offline for almost a year, i get a month into BC, move and come back to another expasion coming out heh the price i pay...or i should say did not pay for =) is the guild still active, wasnt any one on that i saw yesterday evening Question
Back to top Go down
Airwyn
Turtle
Turtle
Airwyn

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-05-20

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one out there?   any one out there? EmptyTue 7 Aug 2007 - 8:20

Yeah there are a few of us still around. They will have to delete the guild before Tigh and I desert it. cat

Airwyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/92120457
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one out there?   any one out there? EmptyWed 8 Aug 2007 - 12:51

Hey Mags,

Guild is still there and a few players still playing, just with holidays etc you might not see em. Sorry ya got kicked from KoC by the way, prolly just a cleaning exercise or summat. Anyways, spoke to ya ingame already look me up next time your online, great to have you back.

Peace

Dok
Back to top Go down
Airwyn
Turtle
Turtle
Airwyn

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one out there?   any one out there? EmptyThu 9 Aug 2007 - 9:40

I have no idea why you got kicked. No one mentioned anything to me. Probably because I would have told them not to.

I am on usually the weekends, Thursday and some Mondays. I was on during the day while I was out of school/work for the summer. SIGH, I am really starting to miss that already and I have only been back 4 days.

Air
Back to top Go down
Reki
Murloc
Murloc
Reki

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-05-29

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: DANG   any one out there? EmptyThu 9 Aug 2007 - 14:49

Rats.....I can't believe Maglo got /gkick and I didn't get to do it! Just kidding, there are a couple of us that "clean house" by deleting inactive players, you I always keep no matter how long its been since you've played because, like fungus, I know you will always be back.

Okay...I'll be nice, sorry you got deleted and I'm really glad you're back on, I always have fun giving you a hard time.
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Yatish
Murloc
Murloc
Yatish

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-05-18

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Blast from the Past   any one out there? EmptyFri 24 Aug 2007 - 13:32

Hi Guys! Just wanted to check on u all. It's been 6 months since I played WoW and I am still sober...wait this isnt AA!

I sometimes chat with MiniMom and Dorkhard. Get on facebook guys..Doko & I are there already.

btw We are expecting our 2nd kid..due Dec and its going to be a girl this time (yup 1st one's a boy).
Back to top Go down
Airwyn
Turtle
Turtle
Airwyn

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one out there?   any one out there? EmptyTue 28 Aug 2007 - 11:30

I am on facebook. Somewhere, not sure how to work it yet. I do the myspace thing as well.

www.myspace.com/92120457

Congrats on the new addition. They are a lot of work, but fun.

Airwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

any one out there? Empty
PostSubject: Re: any one out there?   any one out there? Empty

Back to top Go down

any one out there?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: Knights Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: