Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keth's got your BC Update!

Go down 
+3
Konorel
Dokortt
Kethluos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yatish
Murloc
Murloc
Yatish

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-05-18

Keth's got your BC Update! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keth's got your BC Update!   Keth's got your BC Update! - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2007 - 3:26

Hi Kono,

Thanks for the tips.

I had +10% Hit rating, its down to 7% or so. I have upgraded some of my +Hit gear but overall I just find it too hard to keep up the +hit because it is constantly falling behind as I level. I am L65 now.

My Crusader enchant is probably useless by now. I am hanging on to my Quel'Serrar for emotional reasons. It still instills some faith in my Tanking ability when I MT since no one wants a Fury warrior as MT...no one wants a Fury Warrior. Period. I haven't bought any gear except the HH sword for my off hand which I got for 35g when I was honored. I need the gold for my mount. I am not working on my smithing either since I might need to sell the ore and the gems to raise cash.

It's pointless buying gear because I am levelling much faster than I had anticipated. Blizz has made it a breeze. It is so much grinding L60 to 70 than it was grinding 50-60 or worse, 40-50. Quests involve a decent amount of farming with excellent drop rates. Quests are neatly packed within a small area..you can finish that and then move on. Location of bosses etc are well described. It's been a breeze. I haven't had to grind at all...only quest. If I run an instance the experience bar just shoots up!

Gear drop rate is amazing. There is tons of +crit green gear out there. I even came across some decent +hit pre-BC. Completely unheard of before BC.

Guess Blizz really wanted to make sure everyone gets their friends to upgrade to BC! Smile
Back to top Go down

Keth's got your BC Update!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Coalesce :: General Information :: Guild News-
Jump to: