Knights of Coalesce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Coalesce

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kara Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Groovis
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Kara Nights Empty
PostSubject: Kara Nights   Kara Nights EmptyFri 20 Jul 2007 - 18:51

Hi guys!

The Lollis are trying to figure out what times would be best for Kara runs. We've started a poll on the TLG site to find out and I was hoping that you could let us know what times work best for you as a group.

Feel free to sign up at www.thelollipopguild.com and answer the poll if you'd like, or just let us know later what you came up with.

Thanks a bunch!

Groovis
Back to top Go down
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Kara Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Nights   Kara Nights EmptyMon 23 Jul 2007 - 6:25

Hey Groovis,

thanks for the post, ill get a poll setup just in case people cant log into your site, but would prefer everyone to vote in the same section. Depending on times certain people can make it so will have to represent that through comments.
Back to top Go down
Groovis
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Kara Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Nights   Kara Nights EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007 - 18:03

Based on the poll, we've picked Tuesday and Sunday at 8:30 (server time) for our designated Kara nights (post is here: http://www.thelollipopguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781). We wanted one weekday and one weekend night as not to nerf anyone's RL weekend fun.

We'll be scheduling with GEM (in the AlleriaUnited channel) and try to form a balanced group, favoring those that signed up first. Hate to have disappointed people though, so we'll do our best to incorporate everyone who signed up at least one run a week if possible. And if we get big enough, we'll start a second team.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the plan, and I'll see you all in Azeroth!
Back to top Go down
Dokortt
Furbolg
Furbolg
Dokortt

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2006-05-17

Kara Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Nights   Kara Nights EmptyWed 25 Jul 2007 - 4:42

Thanks for the update Groovis, ill notify people so they can get prepared and signed up in GEM. Unfortunately i wont personally be able to make those times/days due to my UK iving arrangements but wish you all the best on the runs. Any questions or issues that arise during the runs can be handled by a member there or notify myself or Reki/Geea and we can address it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Nights   Kara Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Kara Nights
Page 1 of 1